Ensure the highest level of performance is achieved on the following key criteria:
• Software Quality
• Products and services in accordance with user’s requirements and processes.
• Product quality (flexibility, ease of use and learn, reliability, maintainability).
• Services quality (communication, usage of methodology all along the product life cycle, documentation, products delivery in accordance with estimated costs and delivery time).
• Communications inside the company in order to ensure awareness and acceptance of people on these projects.
• Analyze, flag and monitor agency inputs and identify specific needs
• Screen for inconsistencies and drive best practice usage across the agencies
• Communicate with various levels of hierarchy driving business transformation
• Regular reporting and ensure findings are well documented and communicated internally
• Identify and implement new controls with domain business specialists
• Work closely together with the OVA Rollout Team (business domain specialists, rollout project managers and mentors) and agencies Managing Directors or General Managers
• Being capable to listen to the “voice of the customer” and tailor the needs per domain and per agency.
• Bringing new ideas and keeping track of new methods and research on topics related to the role
1 KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organise, Analyse and Communicate your own reports
• Follow-up that the Agency is using the full capability of the system and is respecting the standard company processes
• Formalize MSC’s IT applications requirements into general and detailed specifications that can be used by systems development teams
• Be a support within rollout phase of projects, providing a training capability and expertise in the use of the process / system.
• Be a contributor in organizing calls with the Agency when improvements are required
• Develop a mutually respectful working relationship with all staff in to ensure a strong team effort in all activities.
• Provide timely, complete, and accurate responses to all stakeholder’s questions and inquiries in a positive and constructive manner
• Contribute on the enrichment of the Quality Assurance and Process Excellence tools and methods
1.2 FUNCTIONAL REPORTING
The OneVision Quality Assurance and Process Excellence Specialist will report to the Quality Assurance and Process Excellence Lead in Geneva.
• Listening and understanding
• Curious and willing to learn
• Understanding of different Quality Assurance methodologies
• Decision making and problem solving
• Ability to evolve on various areas of the shipping industry
• Be a team player and brings energy to the team
• Commitment to tasks and timelines
• Analytical skills
• Tolerance of ambiguity
Work organized and detail oriented
Excellent communication skills, spoken and written, in English
4 QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
(P) = Preferred, (R) = Required
• Ability to communicate clearly within multiple levels of hierarchy (R)
• Ability to create detailed accurate reports within limited time (R)
• Any consultancy or audit experience is beneficial (P)
• Specific shipping knowledge at a functional or business unit level (P)
• Work experience between 1-3 years (R)
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field (P)
• Experience of Application Development methodologies (P)
• Process, Systems and Data minded (P)
• Analytical minded (R)
• Data Modelling and Data Mining (P)
• Advanced knowledge in Pivots and Visual Basic (P)
• Knowledge of Control and Tests methodologies and tools (P)
• AGILE mindset
- MS Office 365 Products (R), including
SharePoint and Power BI
• Knowledge of survey tools (MS Forms, Lime Survey) (P)
• Knowledge of Visio (P)
• Specific knowledge of the systems: ERP, CRM, SMS (P)
• Knowledge of QMS software (P)
• Fluency in English (oral and written) (R)
• Accuracy and Attention to Detail
• Analytical skills and
• Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Knowledge in Shipping Industry/domain