• Be part of a SCRUM team, do the necessary development in WPF and support/coach the team members in WPF.
• Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
• Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical suitability.
• Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
Three years of WPF hands on experience. Overall three to 10 years of experience.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology
Skills Set / Technical Expertise: - Mandatory
• Proficient in C#/.Net/WPF
• Candidate should be strong in WPF
• Should have strong experience in MVVM pattern development and data binding.
Skills Set / Technical Expertise: - Optional
• Must be strong in XAML development, Resources, Styles and control templates
• Must be strong in Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns
• Working experience in SOA applications/WebAPI/Entity framework is preferred.