Mid level MIS Security/ Security Analyst position with a primary focus on security updates to Windows operating system machines and WDATP Alerts. Additional IT security related tasks will also be assigned to the position holder, such as special project involvement based on demonstrated ability.
· Must have sound and fundamental understanding of Microsoft operating systems (server and workstation), Networking, and IT security concepts.
· Must have good documentation skills
· Must be available on call in Emergency situations for Security Team members.
· Take direction well
· Be able to operate with minimal supervision
· Job experience of one to five years or a bachelor’s degree in STEM desired.
· Certifications such as CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+ is a plus.
Hours: After a training period of 2-3 months, hours will be Tuesday-Friday starting at 9 AM and Saturdays starting at 1:00 PM ET. The training period will be conducted during normal work hours, Monday-Friday starting at 9 AM.
Location: Midtown Manhattan NY or Mt. Pleasant SC or Warren NJ
Special benefits Include:
- Subsidized Health Care Insurance
- Subsidized Vision Care Insurance
- Subsidized Dental insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- 401K Savings Plan
- Direct Hires (no Agencies)
- Only considering applicants in regional area
- Applicant must be a U. S. resident or currently able to legally work in the U. S.
- Will not hire on a contract basis