1. Candidate should have Strong Experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC
3. Candidates should be good in both oral & written communication skill
1. Should have experience of atleast 3+ years in developing application using C#, .NET Framework version 4.5 or higher,
WinForms, WCF web services, Entity Framework, LINQ queries, multi-threading, asynchronous development
2. Strong SQL Server development skills: SQL Server programming including writing stored procedures and user defined functions.
3. Data model design using tables, indexes, views, etc. with performance in mind.
4. Previous/current experience using WPF, XML, REST are a plus.
Skills Set / Technical Expertise: - Mandatory
• Proficient in C#/.Net/WPF
• Candidate should be strong in WPF
• Should have strong experience in MVVM pattern development and data binding.
Skills Set / Technical Expertise: - Optional
• Must be strong in XAML development, Resources, Styles and control templates
• Must be strong in Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns
• Working experience in SOA applications/WebAPI/Entity framework is preferred
1. Candidate should have 3 to 8 years of Experience In full stack development
2. Proficient in Front End development using Angular 8 or 9, HTML 5, BootStrap/CSS, Sass (Syntactically Awesome Stylesheet).
3. Proficient in C# and Design Patterns such as DDD Principles (Aggregates, events, projections) and CQRS (Optional)
4. Should have experience in RestAPI development using ASP.Net Core WebAPI
5. Experience in MS Azure Cloud with DevOps,ServiceFabric,App Insights is preferable.
1. Proficient in C#, ASP.Net Core, MVC
2. Experience in WCF, Web Service (ASMX), Entity Framework
3. Experience in Design Pattern, SOLID Pattern & AzureDevOps
4. Knowledge on T-SQL & Optimization
1. Responsible for innovation and end-to-end implementation of the project
2. Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
3. Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
4. Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
1. Gather, analyze and clarify the business requirements (BRs)
2. Validate the BRs with application functionality
3. Define scope, finalize the Solution Specifications, create BRS
4. Guide, monitor, clarify & control the development & implementation of the BRs
5. Test the final result & validate them against the user acceptance criteria & global EDI standards
6. Configure and test EDI messages in the application. Fix the identified issues.
1. At least 3 years of coding in C# and ASP experience
2. Experience in VSTS, Git, and Azure DevOps
1. C# Development (MVVM and XAML)
2. ASP and CSHTML
3. SQL Server development
4. JSON and XML, , XPATH
5. Rest API
6. PowerShell Scripting
1. Excellent English communication skills (oral and written) (R)
2. Theoretical understanding of “Algorithm” (R)
3. Ability to understand Codes from the Code itself (R)
Hands-on experience on CI/CD process & automation
Should have good working experience in Devop
Minimum 3 years of experience in cloud platform preferably Microsoft based
Knowledge on scripting lanaguage (Powershell/Python)
Knowledge on Infrastructure As Code (Terraform/Bicep)
Knowledge on Configuration Management tool (Ansible)
Knowledge on Containers & Dockers