- 5+ years of experience in SAP PI/PO Development with additional skillset in EDI platform- Design, Build, Support, and Monitor SAP PI Interfaces
- Good Working Knowledge in PI Adapters( File, SOAP, SFTP, JDBC, PROXY, REST, IDOC, IDOC_AAE, HTTP, Mail and RFC)
- Should have A2A/B2B implementation of interfaces with different adapters- Should have good experience in creating ESR objects like Data Types, Message Types, Message Mappings (Graphical and XSLT) and UDFs
• Manage SQL Server databases
• Configure and maintain database servers and processes
• Monitor system's health and performance
• Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
• Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time
• Provide suggestions/solutions for Development team
• Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
• Should have good communication skills
Communication and Good Listening Power
-Flexibility and Persistence
-Coaching Agile practices
-Facilitate (daily scrum, sprint planning,sprint demo and retrospective)
- Experience in Agile Transformation
-Certification : CSM / PSM
• Candidate should have at least 5 years of work experience in Azure DevOps platform
• Should have experience in Yaml Pipelines & GIT
• Should have experience to Develop & maintain CI/CD Pipeline configuration
• Proven proficiency in automating & optimizing processes
• Good experience in scripting using PowerShell/Bash/Shell
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot Build, Release & Deployment failures
• Computer Science or Electrical Engineering academic degree.
o Master of Computer Application is not considered.
• Advanced skills in C# and WPF/XAML.
o Knows basic OOP.
o Knows how XAML translates into a UI.
• Advanced skills in VB/VBA.
• Advanced skills in SQL Server (SQL Queries).
o Knows the basic joins.
o Knows SSIS/SSRS is a plus.
About the ProgramRead more
• Proven experience in IT analysis and development (R, min 5 years)
• Knowledge on object-oriented programming (R, min 5 years)
• Experience of developing applications using Delphi 7 to Latest (R, min 6 years)
• Experience in .NET 4.5 C#, windows and web services (R)
• Go Experience in SQL / MS SQL Server (R, min 3 years)
• Good knowledge in data access components using SQL server (R)
• Knowledge in latest technologies and tools (R)
• Fluency in English – C1 Level minimum (oral and written) (R)
• 5 to 10 years of experience (Experience)
• SDLC and agile knowledge (Process Skills)
• Communication and Relationship are the key (Soft Skills)
• Hands on experience in various tools like VSTS, JIRA, EXCEL, PPT, MPP (Hard Skills)
• Experience in risk management, resource planning, Project co-ordination and tracking
• Certification in agile, PMP, ITIL, PRINCE will help
• In General, a pleasing personality, smart enough to learn fast is what we are looking for.
Ensure the highest level of performance is achieved on the following key criteria:
• Software Quality
• Products and services in accordance with user’s requirements and processes.
• Product quality (flexibility, ease of use and learn, reliability, maintainability).
• Services quality (communication, usage of methodology all along the product life cycle, documentation, products delivery in accordance with estimated costs and delivery time).